As I prepare for my trip to Bulgaria with the lads, you would only naturally feel motivated to sort out your body to lose some weight but in my case to gain a well toned up body (for the female species). iFitness will help you without doubt to achieve what ever you need to, in terms of fitness.
This is easily the best Fitness App I’ve ever used and this is why:
- Easy to use
- Illustrations and Videos on how to perform exercises correctly (over 230 off them altogether)
- Quality advice on how, what, when and why to do your exercises
- Routines to exercise efficiently
- Specific program for different targets
- Logs your performances
- Weight monitor
- BMI calculator
- Body measurements
- Exercises for all parts of the body and in detail
- Excellent value with the price tag off £1.19
Now all I need to know is what to eat after all this working out, probably need to turn to my tuna pasta recipe.