In the last week, Apple has confirmed the pricing of the hugely anticipated iPad which is due to be released in the UK on the 29th May, Pre-order from the 10th May. You might be slightly annoyed that the iPad is going to cost us more than it did for the consumers in the US. Do we always get the raw deal in the UK? Or is it just me.
So here are the prices:
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi 16GB – £429 inc VAT
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi 32GB – £499 inc VAT
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB – £599 inc VAT
Wi-Fi + 3G
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi +3G 16GB – £529 inc VAT
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi +3G 32GB – £599 inc VAT
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi +3G 64GB – £699 inc VAT
More expensive than first thought, there are additional charges for using the 3G network. So with Orange you are looking at £40 a month for unlimited data, or you can go pay-as-you-use which could shock you if you are not careful with how much you use the data, the charges for that are 5 pence per MB. The other network providers are yet to disclose their prices, so it could be worth waiting before signing up.
If you were considering buying an iPad, what do you think about the cost? Has the price changed your mind? Please leave your comments below.