Every child loves Yummy! Chocolate Milkshake out of the shakes! Since chocolate is the first love of every kid and even adults, its delicious taste is highly desirable. However, chocolate is quite unhealthy for kid’s teeth and kids often choose chocolate over healthy food options which are needed for growth. Therefore, the ideal solution for these problems is to make a Yummy! Chocolate Milkshake which will appeal to kids as much as chocolate but it is healthy as it contains a lot of milk which is ideal for growth and good skin. You can also add fruit to the topping of Yummy! Chocolate Milkshake to make sure the kids have their five a day serving.
- Six scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate fondue
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- ¼ cup of brownies
- ½ cup whipped cream
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips AND/OR few grapes, orange slices, strawberries etc
To make the Chocolate Fondue:
- 2 fluid oz of heavy cream
- 3 oz (90g) chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
Make the chocolate fondue by melting the chocolate and combining it with cream, sugar and salt.
4 SIMPLE STEPS TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE:
- Put the chocolate ice cream, fondue, milk and brownies in a blender.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and runny.
- Pour into glasses
- Top it with whipped cream and chocolate chips AND/OR fruit
It is best to serve the Chocolate Milkshake chilled so store in fridge for few hours before drinking.