Fairy cakes are ideal for kid’s birthday parties, tea parties and small snacks. Since they are very easy to make, taste delicious and everyone simply loves them. Of course, you can buy a packet of fairy cakes from any supermarket however they taste a lot better warm and fresh. Yet, if you did not know how to make fairy cakes up until now then you can learn today! Below, there is a recipe for simple fairy cakes which is seriously very simple:
125g self raising flour
2 tbsp of milk
- Switch the Oven to gas 4.
- Mix the flour, butter, eggs and sugar until fluffy and light.
- Slightly butter the over tray to avoid the cup cases sticking during baking.
- Place the cup cases on the oven tray.
- Put a tbsp of mixture into each cup case.
- Bake for 10/15 minutes until the cakes are golden and risen.
(This recipe makes 12-15 fairy cakes)
Let me know how your fairy cakes turned out…