Every time I get back from my gym session, I really have to eat my homemade tuna pasta, as it’s the only healthiest dish I can make. And my word do I make the best tuna pasta, fully confirmed by my friends and family. I love sharing secrets, so let this recipe be one of them.
1. Fusilli Pasta
2. Dolmio stir-in sauce for pasta (flavour of your choice)
3. John West Tuna Chunks in Brine
4. Your favourite cheese that can be grated or already grated
1. Get the water heated up in a pan, just as the water is about to start boiling throw in the pasta (just enough for yourself). Stir regularly for roughly 15-20 minutes.
2. Give yourself about five minutes to get the rest of the ingredients out and then empty the pasta sauce into a frying pan. Stick the gas on low heat so the sauce heats up slowly.
3. Once the sauce starts bubbling, throw in the tuna after rinsing out the brine. Now increase the gas slightly and mix with a wooden spoon.
4. Now quickly rinse the water out from the pasta with a drainer and throw the pasta into the tuna/pasta sauce mixture. Stir until all pasta is covered in the mixture.
5. Switch gas off and serve on a large plate. Don’t forget the fork.
6. Throw on the grated cheese and watch it melt.
1. If someone suddenly knocks on the door, DO NOT answer unless you like sharing.
2. Don’t forget to wash the dishes.