Chilli Paneer is one of the best products of Indian cuisine as it is absolutely delicious! Chilli Paneer is a mixture of cubed cottage cheese, peppers and potatoes, however I know that most people detest cottage cheese yet I would like to assure you that Chilli Paneer makes you love it since I hate cottage cheese myself but when you have it with this complete dish then the aroma, look and taste of it transforms from hate to love- if you do not believe me then you must try it yourself at least once…
350 grams Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
2 tsp Salt
½ cup Corn Flour
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 cups Coarsely Chopped Onions
2 tbsp Sliced Green Chillies
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
2 tbsp Vinegar
¼ tsp Ajinomoto – oil to fry
A little water
1. Cut the paneer into cubes.
2. Mix together the cottage cheese, 1 tsp salt, egg, corn flour, garlic and water to just coat the paneer pieces with the mixture.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer pieces coated with mixture till golden brown in colour.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of then oil in a wok and stir fry the onions in it or over high heat for half a minute.
5. Add the green chillies, salt, soya sauce, vinegar, ajinomoto and the fried paneer cubes.
6. Mix well, and garnish the chilli paneer with finely cut spring onions and coriander.
This will be the beginning of your love towards cottage cheese…